Ensure your office has the best quality furniture without any capex outlay through our long-term furniture rental.
Deciding on and having access to the right furniture for your office space is a crucial component in employee productivity and company success, but initial financing of good quality furniture often poses a hurdle to business owners.
According to the Fellowes Workplace Wellness Trend Report, employees want to work in a healthy environment, and the furniture they use every day is a big part of a healthy environment. So quality office furniture is not something to be taken lightly.
”Think of it this way… If you’re willing to rent an entire fleet of vehicles or even a printer, why wouldn’t you rent your office furniture?Jill Munger
The benefits of renting furniture
The option of renting furniture long-term enables you to access the best furniture and office equipment for you and your employees when you need it, with added financial benefits.
- No deposit required.
- Flexible end-of-agreement options can be negotiated.
- All furniture comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible from the annual taxable profit.
- It’s an Opex outlay rather than a Capex one, freeing up this money to be used elsewhere in the business.
- Monthly rentals can be reduced by agreeing to an annual escalation of your premium.
- Furniture can be replaced and upgraded during periods stipulated in your contract.
- At the end of your contract you can continue to rent the furniture at a reduced price.
- When renting furniture you record only the rental expense instead of the significantly higher purchase price in your finances, which results in a cleaner balance sheet.
- The renting of goods enables you to keep track with technology by upgrading on a continuous basis.
What furniture can you rent?
Essentially, you can rent any movable asset, which includes furniture and audio-visual equipment; from a boardroom table to an ergonomic office chair, or even video and teleconferencing technology.
Do I qualify?
Any business can qualify, as long as it has been operating for 3 years.
The application process
Below are the basic requirements needed for your application process but additional information may be necessary if required by the funders.
- Fully completed and signed credit application form.
- Latest signed financial statements.
- If the financial statements are older than 6 months, management accounts will be required.
- Confirmation of banking details.
As office interior experts, we’ve partnered with an asset finance company, Sizwe Asset Finance, to offer you a rental solution for the movable assets of an interior project.